Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi,
I was recently accepted to Durham university but with a "change course offer".
I really want to study at Durham, just not the course i'm offered. Do you guys think its a possibility to change course between now until results day? If so, whats the best way to go about it?
Durham are quite confusing on their website regarding change course offers, saying they won't change your subject but also saying the will?!
Thanks for any help!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You need to ask Durham this directly. They’re unlikely to revert to your original course choice but they might be willing to switch to a different alternative course.
Durham University
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi,
I was recently accepted to Durham university but with a "change course offer".
I really want to study at Durham, just not the course i'm offered. Do you guys think its a possibility to change course between now until results day? If so, whats the best way to go about it?
Durham are quite confusing on their website regarding change course offers, saying they won't change your subject but also saying the will?!
Thanks for any help!
Hopefully I can help clarify this for you! You can find all the info you need to know on our website here: https://www.dur.ac.uk/study/ug/referrals/

If you have been offered an alternative course to the one you originally applied for, it will not be possible to change back to the course you originally applied for. We are happy to provide feedback to you about why this is though and you can find instructions on the link above.

If you wanted to change to another course (that is not your original choice), this may be possible if there are spaces on the new course. You can find out which course are available through UCAS.

Hope this helps!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads