loolamarks
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I do edexcel triple science and i have used all the regular well known websites for questions such as bbc bitesize,physics and math tutor,seneca,save my exams do you know of any other websites/ resources for questions/revision?????
Hellllpppp
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I always like the notes on study rocket for a-level biology so I reckon it would be good for gcse science. For exam questions by grade/topic maths made easy is good. Quizlet is good too but I don’t know if there any good edexcel sets already made as I did aqa. Keep doing what you’re already doing as seneca is great and so are the flashcards, summary notes and exam questions on physics and maths tutor.
Hellllpppp
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Ooh I forgot to add for concise videos free science lessons is good. For lesson style videos my gcse science is good especially if you don’t have a teacher/missed lessons.
Mehvij12345
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
the actual exam board websites have some pre-release material that may be in your exams...
loolamarks
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hellllpppp)
I always like the notes on study rocket for a-level biology so I reckon it would be good for gcse science. For exam questions by grade/topic maths made easy is good. Quizlet is good too but I don’t know if there any good edexcel sets already made as I did aqa. Keep doing what you’re already doing as seneca is great and so are the flashcards, summary notes and exam questions on physics and maths tutor.
thank youu
loolamarks
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mehvij12345)
the actual exam board websites have some pre-release material that may be in your exams...
thankss i'll check it out
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (25)
29.41%
No (60)
70.59%

Watched Threads