Tetr4s
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Six weeks to go until Year 12 end of year exams and I haven’t started revising, do I have any chance of doing well in these or is it a lost cause?
Last edited by Tetr4s; 4 weeks ago
_Mia101
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Tetr4s)
Just over three weeks to go until Year 12 end of year exams and I haven’t started revising, do I have any chance of doing well in these or is it a lost cause?
what subjects are you doing?
Tetr4s
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Biology, maths and English
Last edited by Tetr4s; 4 weeks ago
esraaf0001
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
definitely not! just watch summary YouTube videos and look at mark schemes and specification to know what to do, make a checklist and make quick summary notes etc.. just focus on memorising as much as you can instead of wasting time making mind maps or whatever. also use the pomodoro technique so you don't burn out. It's not going to be easy but you defo got this!
_Mia101
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Okay.
Well 6 weeks is still plenty of time to go over all the content and prepare.
As esraaf said watch summary videos to cover the content.
What you need to do is make a plan for the next 3 1/2 - 4 weeks on how you will utilise your time to go over all the content. Then spend the last 2 weeks focusing fully on practice questions to hone in on your exam technique.

For maths however only spend 2 or so weeks recapping the content and spend most of your time doing practice as that is the main way to improve your understanding and ability.
TSR2020
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Six weeks to go until Year 12 end of year exams and I haven’t started revising, do I have any chance of doing well in these or is it a lost cause?
OMG SAMEEE i just started revising today
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (78)
29.21%
No (189)
70.79%

Watched Threads