Lyndon Llana
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have decided to defer/delay the start of my Uni year to 2022. So do I have to wait one year later to apply for Student finance? Is it wasteful to apply during the time period of your Gap year?
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Lyndon Llana)
I have decided to defer/delay the start of my Uni year to 2022. So do I have to wait one year later to apply for Student finance? Is it wasteful to apply during the time period of your Gap year?
I have decided to defer/delay the start of my Uni year to 2022. So do I have to wait one year later to apply for Student finance?
Hi there, if you are starting in September 2022 then the application will launch early next year around March 2022.

Is it wasteful to apply during the time period of your Gap year?
You shouldn't apply now as the 22/23 academic year does not launch until next year.

Thanks, Isaac
Lyndon Llana
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
I have decided to defer/delay the start of my Uni year to 2022. So do I have to wait one year later to apply for Student finance?
Hi there, if you are starting in September 2022 then the application will launch early next year around March 2022.

Is it wasteful to apply during the time period of your Gap year?
You shouldn't apply now as the 22/23 academic year does not launch until next year.

Thanks, Isaac
Appreciate the reply Isaac, thank you and stay safe!
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Lyndon Llana)
Appreciate the reply Isaac, thank you and stay safe!
You're welcome
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (88)
38.43%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (25)
10.92%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (17)
7.42%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (55)
24.02%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (27)
11.79%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
7.42%

Watched Threads