sonal7
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
How are mock exams created? are they the actual papers we would have sat or they are created from a pool.
becky_e6
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
mocks are normally created by your school - they could be from papers set by the exam board, past papers or a question bank. when I did my mocks, some were made of questions that the teachers had selected that were locked to students and some were 2020 papers for example
SocietyMan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by becky_e6)
mocks are normally created by your school - they could be from papers set by the exam board, past papers or a question bank. when I did my mocks, some were made of questions that the teachers had selected that were locked to students and some were 2020 papers for example
Do we have access to the 2019 papers yet because I can't seem to find them anywhere which is unusual as I thought they would be released by now
becky_e6
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
we don't have access to them as they could be used as potential exams for the 2021 assessments but I think they might come out around late july
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads