The Student Room Group

Guy is playing mind games?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
You sound desperate and needy. Maybe he thinks you’re ugly too. Maybe he also wanted to “look past that” but couldn’t look past your creepy personality, oops. Leave the poor guy alone and stop constantly making the same threads.

Didn't. Sad that you have to bully someone but shows your awful personality
Original post by Oxford Mum
I dunno about three weeks? You need to give the guy some encouragement if you want him

3 weeks!!! Omg why so long
You have spread been proven wrong. So quit hunting for my threads and stop answering.

Sorry who’s been proven wrong?
And I don’t need to hunt.
There’s that many that they come up every time I log in.
Stop obsessing.
Original post by GabiAbi84
Sorry who’s been proven wrong?
And I don’t need to hunt.
There’s that many that they come up every time I log in.
Stop obsessing.

You specifically come onto each thread to post your views. You are obsessed
Reply 44
But I asked him to hang out, then the number so how's that not interested?? Gave him a handwritten card

Yeah, that probably already let him know you like him but maybe you can try giving him some more hints or signs so that he'll know, 100%, that you are interested. Soon he'll reciprocate and start making moves too if he likes you at all.

Maybe he isn't interested in dating you or hanging out with you? What if he asked for your number and email just cause you are his colleague, in case he ever needed to contact you or if he needed a favour. Doesn't mean he doesn't like you cuz you said he did stare at you a lot.
IDKKK
Original post by iXeri
Yeah, that probably already let him know you like him but maybe you can try giving him some more hints or signs so that he'll know, 100%, that you are interested. Soon he'll reciprocate and start making moves too if he likes you at all.

Maybe he isn't interested in dating you or hanging out with you? What if he asked for your number and email just cause you are his colleague, in case he ever needed to contact you or if he needed a favour. Doesn't mean he doesn't like you cuz you said he did stare at you a lot.
IDKKK

No we are not colleagues. I used to visit this place and he started staring a lot and then began chatting. Doing really sweet things, being very thoughtful too. So I returned his kindness and asked to hang out etc
You specifically come onto each thread to post your views. You are obsessed

when each thread is anon, they probably think it's a different person asking the same question. So instead of telling them to stop obsessing, stop repeatedly posting the same question.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending