Bubbles14lol
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello,
I have a project I'm working on and doing research on how students or young adults work. How do you manage your time?
If possible, anyone can take a pic of their desk or where they sit to study? Just showing the scene so I can analyse it? Even if u go to library to study, that would be great too.
I'm studying product design
If anyone wants something in exchange, like survey or something, then That's fine too
thisisme_
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello!
It's great to know about the topic of your project/ research work. Personally, I think that creating a survey and sending it across to your friends or posting it here would help you gain more information. You could also have an option in the survey where they can upload a picture of their study table or their study place. I would recommend using Microsoft Forms for this. This would make the process quicker too!
My answer would be that I always study in some corner of the house/any place so as to increase my focus. I also ensure that the study place is very quiet. If I'm using the study table, I make sure to keep the least number of things on the table so as to not get distracted. Also, I keep some sort of greenery (plastic plants/ real plants) to stay calm and comfortable, to not make the place seem boring while I'm studying for long hours.
Moreover, putting up printouts of motivational quotes/ words on the wall in front of me truly helps me to stay focused and keeps me going.
Lastly, I make sure the place is clean and well-arranged.
And about managing my time, I don't really set a schedule to do certain things at a specific time as I don't really stick to it for more than a few days, but instead, I make a to-do list on some paper and kind of make myself finish everything that's there for that day somehow before I go to sleep.
These are something I do and follow wherever I study. Hope this would be helpful for your work!
Last edited by thisisme_; 1 month ago
Bubbles14lol
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by thisisme_)
Hello!
It's great to know about the topic of your project/ research work. Personally, I think that creating a survey and sending it across to your friends or posting it here would help you gain more information. You could also have an option in the survey where they can upload a picture of their study table or their study place. I would recommend using Microsoft Forms for this. This would make the process quicker too!
My answer would be that I always study in some corner of the house/any place so as to increase my focus. I also ensure that the study place is very quiet. If I'm using the study table, I make sure to keep the least number of things on the table so as to not get distracted. Also, I keep some sort of greenery (plastic plants/ real plants) to stay calm and comfortable, to not make the place seem boring while I'm studying for long hours.
Moreover, putting up printouts of motivational quotes/ words on the wall in front of me truly helps me to stay focused and keeps me going.
Lastly, I make sure the place is clean and well-arranged.
And about managing my time, I don't really set a schedule to do certain things at a specific time as I don't really stick to it for more than a few days, but instead, I make a to-do list on some paper and kind of make myself finish everything that's there for that day somehow before I go to sleep.
These are something I do and follow wherever I study. Hope this would be helpful for your work!
Omg thanks so much for all this information!!! This will literally help me so much! U made my day with this thoughtful reply.
Thanks also for mentioning Microsoft forms, I'll do it now. I didn't know about it before.
Have an amazing day and again, I'm so grateful for your reply, know that this will help me soooo much!
thisisme_
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bubbles14lol)
Omg thanks so much for all this information!!! This will literally help me so much! U made my day with this thoughtful reply.
Thanks also for mentioning Microsoft forms, I'll do it now. I didn't know about it before.
Have an amazing day and again, I'm so grateful for your reply, know that this will help me soooo much!
Sure no problem! Have a great day ahead and hope you’ll complete your work successfully.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (139)
42.51%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (38)
11.62%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (27)
8.26%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (70)
21.41%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.4%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
5.81%

Watched Threads