Query regarding face to face class since May

Watch
Anjuman Hyder
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi ,
I’m Anjuman Hyder from India. I have been offered a place in Msc civil engineering . Is it compulsory for face to face class since May? is there a chance that I can study the first semester completely online? Do you give blended options for this course in the first two semesters may be until the end of the year.
Thanking you ,
Anjuman Hyder
threeportdrift
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anjuman Hyder)
Hi ,
I’m Anjuman Hyder from India. I have been offered a place in Msc civil engineering . Is it compulsory for face to face class since May? is there a chance that I can study the first semester completely online? Do you give blended options for this course in the first two semesters may be until the end of the year.
Thanking you ,
Anjuman Hyder
You need to contact the specific university you hold an offer from.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anjuman Hyder)
Hi ,
Thanking you ,
Anjuman Hyder
You need to ask your university this directly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (20)
30.77%
No (45)
69.23%

Watched Threads