Help! Prom dress!

Watch
val7322
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I wanna have a mini prom dress but i can find a prom dress company (such as "to the nines") that does any. HELP
TSR2020
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 months ago
do you mean a mini dress because i thought prom dresses were always long?:confused:
username5702009
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Do you really need to go to prom? Think of all the people who are struggling with possible or actual job losses, the families who struggle to put food on the table in school holidays, and the 100,000 or more families bereaved from a loved one dying of Covid 19?

I think the time would be better spent volunteering and/or the money spent making a charitable donation. Single or low use clothing is effectively fast fashion.
deadroseex
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
You don’t need to go to a company specifically designed for prom dresses, just search up what you want and then have a look?
Vapordave
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Can't you just get a non-prom specific mini dress?

(Original post by barnet1471)
Do you really need to go to prom? Think of all the people who are struggling with possible or actual job losses, the families who struggle to put food on the table in school holidays, and the 100,000 or more families bereaved from a loved one dying of Covid 19?

I think the time would be better spent volunteering and/or the money spent making a charitable donation. Single or low use clothing is effectively fast fashion.
I'm sorry, but so what?
Our last two years of school have been wrecked. It's a miracle that we're getting prom in the first place. There's no point in missing out because other people are suffering.
CoochieMan
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 8 months ago

Prom lasts for literally a few hours. Volunteering and donating money can last for weeks. Let this person have their fun after months of staying at home. Guilt tripping people isn't the way to get people to volunteer
val7322
Rep:
o

i asked for help on a prom dress, not for you to act on a moral high ground
val7322
Rep:
(Original post by TSR2020)
do you mean a mini dress because i thought prom dresses were always long?:confused:
some prom dresses are short
val7322
Rep:
(Original post by deadroseex)
You don’t need to go to a company specifically designed for prom dresses, just search up what you want and then have a look?
ive been searching but all of them you have to order online which is risky for my shape
geribocheva
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by val7322)
I wanna have a mini prom dress but i can find a prom dress company (such as "to the nines") that does any. HELP
Hi! I obviously don't know which sites you've looked at or what kind of dress you're looking to get, but I've heard that JJ's house have really pretty dresses and you can order them with custom sizing to make sure they fit you well! I bought my prom dress off ASOS, but mine is long, so I don't know how much help that is! Best of luck with finding a dress, I'll sure you'll look amazing!
val7322
Rep:
(Original post by geribocheva)
Hi! I obviously don't know which sites you've looked at or what kind of dress you're looking to get, but I've heard that JJ's house have really pretty dresses and you can order them with custom sizing to make sure they fit you well! I bought my prom dress off ASOS, but mine is long, so I don't know how much help that is! Best of luck with finding a dress, I'll sure you'll look amazing!
oooohhhhhhh okay, i was scared to buy from JJ house cause apparently the quality isnt good
ac.reesy
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 8 months ago

you seem fun
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (3)
6.82%
October 2021 (26)
59.09%
November 2021 (5)
11.36%
December 2021 (4)
9.09%
January 2021 (2)
4.55%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (2)
4.55%