Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, I’m looking to firm Leeds for History with deferred entry. However, my offer is AAA including History A level, but I think realistically I’m looking at a B. If I get AAB with the B in history, is it likely Leeds would still accept me? Thanks
MaRad4
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, I’m looking to firm Leeds for History with deferred entry. However, my offer is AAA including History A level, but I think realistically I’m looking at a B. If I get AAB with the B in history, is it likely Leeds would still accept me? Thanks
Impossible to know.

Couple things to keep in mind:
- have you done an EPQ? If so, and if you got / get an A, this would drop your offer to AAB.
- are you eligible for Access to Leeds? If you successfully complete this, your offer would drop to ABB.

Honestly, entry requirements vary between years. Oftentimes you would get in with AAB but THIS IS NOT A GUARANTEE! Plenty of people do not. You could think about retaking for an A next year if you do get a B, and if you get rejected you could reapply next year.

Sorry to not be more help, but anyone that says that you will or will not get in with AAB for an AAA course is lying to you. It is just so unpredictable. I would say you have a good chance of getting in with AAB but again, this is not a guarantee. Just study hard and keep your fingers crossed!

Good luck.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise