Help Needed- Creepy younger brother

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Context- This was in 2020, I was 18, he was 10. In essence he came into my room and dry humped me 3 different times.

Bit weird mate. I did try and tell my mum later on, but she brushed it off claiming that it was my OCD messing around.

He is also generally awful, he knows that I do night shifts and sleep in the morning, yet today at 10:30am started blasting loud videos and stomping up and down the stairs. He has no respect for anyone because he has all the control. Luckily I had a day off but he would have no way to know this.

I feel powerless and without a voice, my mum always takes his side, after telling her that for the past 9 months he repeatedly jokes about ra*e and po*nhub, she told him to stop.

He didn't, I told her this and she said that she did not think it was a big deal.

I could try confront him myself, but he would immediatly shout at me (fu** off) and snitch to my mum.

My only real option is to save up and GTFO, which I'm doing, but for now what do I do?
Justaboutalive
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
This is very strange behaviour, I feel like there are safeguarding issues here. You ever tried calling the police about this?
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Context- This was in 2020, I was 18, he was 10. In essence he came into my room and dry humped me 3 different times.

Bit weird mate. I did try and tell my mum later on, but she brushed it off claiming that it was my OCD messing around.

He is also generally awful, he knows that I do night shifts and sleep in the morning, yet today at 10:30am started blasting loud videos and stomping up and down the stairs. He has no respect for anyone because he has all the control. Luckily I had a day off but he would have no way to know this.

I feel powerless and without a voice, my mum always takes his side, after telling her that for the past 9 months he repeatedly jokes about ra*e and po*nhub, she told him to stop.

He didn't, I told her this and she said that she did not think it was a big deal.

I could try confront him myself, but he would immediatly shout at me (fu** off) and snitch to my mum.

My only real option is to save up and GTFO, which I'm doing, but for now what do I do?

extremely odd behavior :confused:

you need to make sure you nip this in the bud asap as 2 or 3 yrs from now he will be stronger than you ..and he might go further.........
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (21)
31.34%
No (46)
68.66%

Watched Threads