Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
HI, im thinking of doing a management degree but im not sure what university i should go to.
What unis do the best management degrees??????
username5477834
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Google rankings!
https://www.thecompleteuniversitygui...gement-studies
Last edited by username5477834; 4 weeks ago
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by 87679987688)
HI, im thinking of doing a management degree but im not sure what university i should go to.
Hi 87679987688,

Great to hear you are interested in studying a management degree at University. It is always a difficult decision to make on where you want to study. I am a current student at Lancaster University Management School (LUMS) which is situated in the North West of England. Lancaster University is ranked in the top 10 in three major UK league tables, and highly ranked in international league tables. Furthermore, Lancaster is ranked 2nd in the UK for graduate employability (Guardian University League Tables 2020).

I have really enjoyed my time studying Marketing Management in LUMS and have been particularly impressed with the teaching standard, range of assignments, flexibility of modules and the careers support. There are lots of other degrees in the management school which you can check out here.

There has also been an extension to the LUMS building which looks great in my opinion, you can see this here!

Please let me know if you would like to know anymore information about Lancaster University, if not, I wish you all the best with your future studies .

Rebecca (Final Year BSc Hons Marketing Management Student)
University of Liverpool Student Rep
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi there!

The university of Liverpool's management school is amongst an elite group of business schools to hold the gold standard triple accreditation.
I studied business management here and have continued to do my Masters in Management because I loved the management school here! The facilities are great and the staff and very considerate making a brilliant overall experience!

If you have any specific questions, please let me know!

Antonia
University of Liverpool - Student Ambassador
University of Surrey Student Rep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi 87679987688

A uni might be the "best" at a certain degree, but it might not be suited to you. I think you should look at different unis and consider the following:
-Campus
-Societies and clubs
-Facilities
-Modules (of the degrees you're interested in)
-Assessment type
-Accommodation
I hope that helps. Elena, Business Management rep.
John Bull
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
LSE, Warwick, UCL
Last edited by John Bull; 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (92)
28.66%
No (229)
71.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed