Shannon.Leanne
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi all!

I am hoping to go to university to study mental health nursing and will be applying this year. I am going to start an access course in nursing and healthcare professions in September. I’ve been looking at university mental health nursing courses and it is saying either health or science based access course must be done.

I’m very very stressed out because I’m thinking I chose the wrong access course, and should’ve done access to health and health sciences instead.

I don’t know what to do.

Someone help!
iiadaii
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Shannon.Leanne)
Hi all!

I am hoping to go to university to study mental health nursing and will be applying this year. I am going to start an access course in nursing and healthcare professions in September. I’ve been looking at university mental health nursing courses and it is saying either health or science based access course must be done.

I’m very very stressed out because I’m thinking I chose the wrong access course, and should’ve done access to health and health sciences instead.

I don’t know what to do.

Someone help!
Dont stress the course you chose to do IS health and science based!!!
Justacceptthis
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I don’t think it matters what they call it but what subjects you do on the access course

On mine I did biology, psychology and sociology and had no issues

At interviews they usually asked what subjects I was doing on my access
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (16)
27.12%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (4)
6.78%
No I am happy with my choice (36)
61.02%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
5.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed