The Student Room Group

Question about nursing access course and university.

Hi all!

I am hoping to go to university to study mental health nursing and will be applying this year. I am going to start an access course in nursing and healthcare professions in September. I’ve been looking at university mental health nursing courses and it is saying either health or science based access course must be done.

I’m very very stressed out because I’m thinking I chose the wrong access course, and should’ve done access to health and health sciences instead.

I don’t know what to do.

Someone help!
Reply 1
Original post by Shannon.Leanne
Hi all!

I am hoping to go to university to study mental health nursing and will be applying this year. I am going to start an access course in nursing and healthcare professions in September. I’ve been looking at university mental health nursing courses and it is saying either health or science based access course must be done.

I’m very very stressed out because I’m thinking I chose the wrong access course, and should’ve done access to health and health sciences instead.

I don’t know what to do.

Someone help!

Dont stress the course you chose to do IS health and science based!!!
I don’t think it matters what they call it but what subjects you do on the access course

On mine I did biology, psychology and sociology and had no issues

At interviews they usually asked what subjects I was doing on my access

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending