Hugging men Islam

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
@Mrssheldoncooper Why does the Hadith say some scar things in a college student who likes to hug my male friends it’s literally what everyone does the Hadith is scaring me why is so scary
dazai768
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
if your muslim then you need to stop caring about what other people do. Other people eat pork, so you decide its okay? Being muslim means your life is different from the disbelievers, you can't keep comparing your lives to theirs because it just is not the same. Hugging males if your a female is prohibited to prevent yourself from commiting zina which is prevalent everywhere now. And even if your just 'friends' I'm sure either one of you has 'thought about it' at one point - if not you, the male. It's been proven in surveys, friendship groups and even personal experiences. And if your not friends and its just to greet or congratulate someone, there is other means, although were all human and sin. Just keep your mind open and be very weary of your and their intentions - its prohibited for a reason.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by dazai768)
if your muslim then you need to stop caring about what other people do. Other people eat pork, so you decide its okay? Being muslim means your life is different from the disbelievers, you can't keep comparing your lives to theirs because it just is not the same. Hugging males if your a female is prohibited to prevent yourself from commiting zina which is prevalent everywhere now. And even if your just 'friends' I'm sure either one of you has 'thought about it' at one point - if not you, the male. It's been proven in surveys, friendship groups and even personal experiences. And if your not friends and its just to greet or congratulate someone, there is other means, although were all human and sin. Just keep your mind open and be very weary of your and their intentions - its prohibited for a reason.
This is one thing I never understand about Islam.Everything is sexual.Sometimes I’m in a situation where I’m forced to do it no sexual tension involved.It’s so sad sometimes.It leads to zina this is silly.I hug men all the time not once have I felt sexual urge.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by dazai768)
I 100% disagree with you strongly I’m only 13 of years and your telling me to control my urges and all sorts I don’t understand one bit your saying r u trying to say for life I have to lock myself?You are making no sense right now Why are you speaking about a whole life and sexual urges.I havnt even started my period yet I just hug men?Is this what is going on with woman now.We CANT do anything that prevents a man sexual urge?
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
MrsSheldonCooper hasnt posted on tsr for years....
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
OP ur too young to understand

maybe give it 3-4yrs, what dazai768 will eventually make sense
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
OP ur too young to understand

maybe give it 3-4yrs, what dazai768 will eventually make sense
I definately Agree, dazai768 was very correct, this dunya is after all a test and we must aim to do as many things right according to Allah and as much sunnah as possible hence they are correct in saying forget about everyone else because after all on the day of judgement will you say to your lord 'but everyone was doing it so i thought it was fine'??. If you know something is haram and have tried as hard as possible to understand the reasoning for certain rulings and still go against them then of course there will be some bad deeds written on your behalf. I am not in anyway trying to come at a harmful pov nor am i aiming to belittle anyone, it is just a note that unfortunately the haram will become halal, and the halal will become the haram...
_sally
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I’ll be so real I don’t like the way you explained this is probably the reasons you shouldn’t listen to a person on the internet DID YOU JUST SAY stop following people that’s life you meet people and change.Pleaseeee hold on I don’t trust you please get a life you sick person. Bc we shouldn’t follow others.Yeah just get a life you sick person
you rlyy need to CALM down dont start acting like an immature kid she explained the reasoning behind it and if u dont understand what they are is trying to say u dont need to act like a brat maybe u didnt understand what she said and some1 else could explain it to you better and she right by all means and shes just displaying Islamically what is right and if u don't agree bc it goes against what u do there is no need to call them out like that learn to have respect after they took there time out to answer a question that somw1 asked or if u dont have anything to say in a better tone then just be quiet.
_sally
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I 100% disagree with you strongly I’m only 13 of years and your telling me to control my urges and all sorts I don’t understand one bit your saying r u trying to say for life I have to lock myself?You are making no sense right now Why are you speaking about a whole life and sexual urges.I havnt even started my period yet I just hug men?Is this what is going on with woman now.We CANT do anything that prevents a man sexual urge?
exactly u just proved ur point ur 13 u wouldnt understand so dont say u disagree when ur mind isnt even fully developed yet and no need to get bare defensive
Anonymous #4
Report 4 weeks ago
Im much older and i agree with u. Imagine thinking all men are uncontrollable sexual animals.
Anonymous #5
Report 4 weeks ago
I’ll be so real I don’t like the way you explained this is probably the reasons you shouldn’t listen to a person on the internet DID YOU JUST SAY stop following people that’s life you meet people and change.Pleaseeee hold on I don’t trust you please get a life you sick person. Bc we shouldn’t follow others.Yeah just get a life you sick person
Maybe grow up a lil bit then u'll understand.
She wasn't implying that it was u, it could be anyone, even the other man/boy that ur hugging. 🤷*♀️
Anonymous #6
Report 4 weeks ago
Islam is more toward prevention than cure.
It might be that you hugged 20 guys and didn't felt any sexual tension. But what if you feel the tension the moment you hug the 21nd guy who is your crush?
And what about the other guys? Are you sure that they didn't felt any sexual tension while you hugged them?
Anonymous #5
Report 4 weeks ago
Im much older and i agree with u. Imagine thinking all men are uncontrollable sexual animals.
She wasn't saying that, she was saying that in most friendships between a man and a women (if they are both straight) then at one point at least one of them will think about pursuing a relationship before marriage, and that is zina.
When hugging someone like that that is only confirming the zina
Anonymous #7
Report 4 weeks ago
tbh no1 portrayed it like that were just saying men nowdays desires are strong u may not think urself of anything by hugging a guy but men think differently and thats y islamically it says that we should protect ourselves from doing these things so it dont lead to anything further
Zeynep012
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Bro not everything is sexual if it’s haram then it’s haram but don’t bring zina into everything small it can make a Muslim brain think sexual of small things they didn’t before and that can affect them you know.Don’t just see anything as sex personally I won’t hug a boy but I won’t link it to sex that’s a disgusting way to explain to someone why somethings haram and that’s one thing I’ll never understand ab Islam icl everything to do with opposite gender is a sex talk even if it isn’t .I hug men but if it’s haram I’d stop but if it’s to do with sex then I’m gonna look at men who try to hug me a lot more different and acctually get sexual urges.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Zeynep012)
Bro not everything is sexual if it’s haram then it’s haram but don’t bring zina into everything small it can make a Muslim brain think sexual of small things they didn’t before and that can affect them you know.Don’t just see anything as sex personally I won’t hug a boy but I won’t link it to sex that’s a disgusting way to explain to someone why somethings haram and that’s one thing I’ll never understand ab Islam icl everything to do with opposite gender is a sex talk even if it isn’t .I hug men but if it’s haram I’d stop but if it’s to do with sex then I’m gonna look at men who try to hug me a lot more different and acctually get sexual urges.
Personally if the sin of zina happens that’s the sin that is written for them but you can’t say that don’t do small things because it will lead to sex bc 67% of the time it doesn’t and if it does then everyone in the world knows that sex is a sinful act not even in just Islam and they should repent for it.But Islam has to be soo different and say every small interaction with men can lead to zina this just made it lead to it 10x more .👍But okay next time I hug a boy I’ll be a creep and ask him for sex.But yeah hugging is haram I think but I don’t like how these guys explained it what if a kid was here and think different ab boys .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads