one breast warmer than the other

Watch
mariaisstudying
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
my right breast is much hotter than the other, and when I google why, all that comes up are symptoms for irritable breast cancer - this does not help my health anxiety and it’s worrying me a lot, especially because i have no other symptoms.
I also have breast asymmetry, if that’s worth mentioning.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
If you’re worried, see your GP
daan.m
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mariaisstudying)
my right breast is much hotter than the other, and when I google why, all that comes up are symptoms for irritable breast cancer - this does not help my health anxiety and it’s worrying me a lot, especially because i have no other symptoms.
Never look up medical things on the internet. Speak to your GP instead.

Also don't listen to anyone giving a diagnosis on here — just go straight to the NHS
Last edited by daan.m; 1 month ago
Kabzzzy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Google will always lead to cancer! It could very well be inflamed due to some kind of infection, it doesn't have to be cancerous. Speak to your GP, a lot of them are doing phone consults so it shouldn't take too much time or effort!!
mariaisstudying
Rep:
?
yea i should but they’re doing over the phone consultations atm and that’s not very helpful lol
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don’t listen to anyone suggesting anything on here, most of the people here are unqualified teenagers.
daan.m
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yea i should but they’re doing over the phone consultations atm and that’s not very helpful lol
Yeah but if you try a phone consultation first they're very likely to then ask you for an in-person consultation as it's clearly difficult to diagnose over the phone.
JGLM
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
Don’t listen to anyone suggesting anything on here, most of the people here are unqualified teenagers.
That’s a very supercilious thing to say
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by JGLM)
That’s a very supercilious thing to say

Idk how you’ve got me thinking I’m superior to others from that comment, so I disagree.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
They will ask you to come in after speaking to you if they feel it is necessary.
Qxi.xli
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I remember searching up reasons for a headache, and one of them was brain cancer I-

I've learnt my lesson- Don't search up medical related things like that on Google.
Qxi.xli
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
The only thing people have suggested on here is to go see a GP..
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Qxi.xli)
The only thing people have suggested on here is to go see a GP..

Commenting for future considerations.
Tracey_W
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Could simply be an infection in the breast and you should see your doctor on this matter and they will give you any reassurance or appropriate treatment okay. I'm a NHS midwife and it best to see your GP .None of us can give you a indefinite answer as leave it to your doctor. So go and make a appointment okay.
Last edited by Tracey_W; 1 month ago
mariaisstudying
Rep:
?
I remember searching up reasons for a headache, and one of them was brain cancer I-

I've learnt my lesson- Don't search up medical related things like that on Google.
been there 😭😭
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Not sure about the warmer part, but breadth asymmetry is more common than you think it is, and generally isn't linked to cancer.

Hope this helps 😎
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Not sure about the warmer part, but breadth asymmetry is more common than you think it is, and generally isn't linked to cancer.

Hope this helps 😎
BREAST****
Tracey_W
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

Never believe half of what is written on Google especially medical advise, rather look up the NHS choices website or GP.

You soon learn quick from wrong information on Google like.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (129)
41.88%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (35)
11.36%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (25)
8.12%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (67)
21.75%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (33)
10.71%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
6.17%

Watched Threads