aidanrhysjones
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m going to study Digital Marketing at Sheffield Hallam in September and am looking at booking my accommodation at LIV Student. does anyone know what the difference is between the bronze, silver & gold studios, other than price and a full length mirror!
_byr
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by aidanrhysjones)
I’m going to study Digital Marketing at Sheffield Hallam in September and am looking at booking my accommodation at LIV Student. does anyone know what the difference is between the bronze, silver & gold studios, other than price and a full length mirror!
Hey!! Are you interested in other studios? I have a studio flat available at Sheffield 3 with no deposit, it’s £159/w! I can give you room pics and a description?
aidanrhysjones
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by _byr)
Hey!! Are you interested in other studios? I have a studio flat available at Sheffield 3 with no deposit, it’s £159/w! I can give you room pics and a description?
No sorry, i’m only interested in the studios at this accommodation.
_byr
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No sorry, i’m only interested in the studios at this accommodation.
No worries!
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi aidanrhysjones,

Please speak to accommodation services who will be able to help you directly with your question: +44 (0)114 225 5555 / [email protected].

Stacey
Official Sheffield Hallam Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (223)
43.39%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (58)
11.28%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (39)
7.59%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (108)
21.01%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (58)
11.28%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (28)
5.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise