Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
has anyone else waiting for a response from Camberwell for graphic design? My interview was back in March and still no response! UAL are now the only university I'm waiting for a response on and its ridiculous how long its taking. I've even emailed them multiple times but they always respond back with how they're dealing with a larger number of applications etc
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Me too and now I'm worried because the deadline is in 4 days. Apparently if a uni doesn't reply in time it's considered an automatic rejection? Which I'm hoping isn't the case because then I've wasted a bunch of time and I can't even accept any of my other offers before I get a response from Camberwell
Juliextaurle
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
has anyone else waiting for a response from Camberwell for graphic design? My interview was back in March and still no response! UAL are now the only university I'm waiting for a response on and its ridiculous how long its taking. I've even emailed them multiple times but they always respond back with how they're dealing with a larger number of applications etc
i applied for interior and spatial design at Camberwell in March too. i have had no reponse yet and it's been two months.. their taking their bloody time.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Me too and now I'm worried because the deadline is in 4 days. Apparently if a uni doesn't reply in time it's considered an automatic rejection? Which I'm hoping isn't the case because then I've wasted a bunch of time and I can't even accept any of my other offers before I get a response from Camberwell
literally same like just imagine waiting this long for a response just for it to be a rejection, that's kinda *****y. They are my top choice but honestly with how long they're taking it's really putting me off
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Juliextaurle)
i applied for interior and spatial design at Camberwell in March too. i have had no reponse yet and it's been two months.. their taking their bloody time.
ik it's actually terrible and they always have the same response in all the emails, like why dies it take this long for a response
muskaan.soni
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey! It kind of depends on when you submitted your application. I submitted mine in December, had my interview in Jan. And finally the offer came in around March/April. Have you also applied for master's?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by muskaan.soni)
Hey! It kind of depends on when you submitted your application. I submitted mine in December, had my interview in Jan. And finally the offer came in around March/April. Have you also applied for master's?
aha I also submitted my application in December but I had my interview in March. I recently checked my UAL portal though and it says 'pending ucas update' now so I'll finally get a response lol. And no I've applied for BA Graphic Design
muskaan.soni
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
aha I also submitted my application in December but I had my interview in March. I recently checked my UAL portal though and it says 'pending ucas update' now so I'll finally get a response lol. And no I've applied for BA Graphic Design
ohh okay, All the best, I hope you get in!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by muskaan.soni)
ohh okay, All the best, I hope you get in!
thank you, i got in!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (98)
39.68%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (27)
10.93%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.29%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
23.08%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12.15%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
6.88%

Watched Threads