Seeing an ex move on

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I broke up with my ex, like August last year, but we've remained very, very close since (after a brief hiatus of not talking, she unblocked me in like february). we don't really see each other in person, even though i'd like to but we talk every day, and she's just said how shes talking to someone and idk, i still feel a little hurt , don't know if its natural or not and how do i deal with it?
2003a39
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Cutting off your ex (on good terms) is the best way to prevent issues like this.
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It natural and it’s hard to be friends when still in your heart hoping for reconciliation. Better to put the energy in to someone new and resume the friendship later if it still matters
silkypokemon96
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I broke up with my ex, like August last year, but we've remained very, very close since (after a brief hiatus of not talking, she unblocked me in like february). we don't really see each other in person, even though i'd like to but we talk every day, and she's just said how shes talking to someone and idk, i still feel a little hurt , don't know if its natural or not and how do i deal with it?
Like 2003 said, if this is hurting you more, its best you guys end the friendship on good terms. Continuing to be friends while knowing that she's moving on to someone else is only going to hurt you more, so I think that's the best option.
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

If you broke up on good terms, you will be hurt more.

If you broke up on bad terms, you’ll be hurt less.

But since you’re in contact with them now, I’m guessing it’s the former. Ngl, it’s up to her and how she feels about you. You’re probably thinking of getting back with her, but you need to understand that there was a reason you broke up in the first place......
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
If you broke up on good terms, you will be hurt more.

If you broke up on bad terms, you’ll be hurt less.

But since you’re in contact with them now, I’m guessing it’s the former. Ngl, it’s up to her and how she feels about you. You’re probably thinking of getting back with her, but you need to understand that there was a reason you broke up in the first place......
Our break up was complicated,. she ended it and I'm still quite not sure why , shje just asked to be friends and we talked.then in october she liked blocked me for no reason, and then in february she found a thread wheree i talked about my life and sh*t and how the way she had treated me really hurted me, and she unblocked me. anmd we've talked ever since. we can't meet tho cos apparently her mum doesn't want us too, at the same time she has kind of expressed some feelings to me before like said how good i look and stuff so
Theloniouss
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You need to cut her out of your life. It's hard, especially when she's trying to be friends but it just isn't healthy to remain in contact with an ex you still have feelings for.
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Our break up was complicated,. she ended it and I'm still quite not sure why , shje just asked to be friends and we talked.then in october she liked blocked me for no reason, and then in february she found a thread wheree i talked about my life and sh*t and how the way she had treated me really hurted me, and she unblocked me. anmd we've talked ever since. we can't meet tho cos apparently her mum doesn't want us too, at the same time she has kind of expressed some feelings to me before like said how good i look and stuff so

She might’ve just wanted someone else. Different people want different things in a partner, she might’ve saw you more of a friend than a BF.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (46)
28.93%
No (113)
71.07%

Watched Threads