TerryA
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Evening,

I was wondering if anyone has competed this course and could give me some information. I’m looking at studying this course Full time distance learning, how does the integrated placement work.

Regards
Terry
Sentenced_to
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You mean the Manchester Metropolitan, right?
TerryA
Rep:
?
Sorry yes I thought I put that in. Also how did you find the study load. Any information like books to pre read too ☺️
Sentenced_to
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TerryA)
Sorry yes I thought I put that in. Also how did you find the study load. Any information like books to pre read too ☺️
Not a MMU or full time student but I would buy a relatively recent general "Psychology" textbook as well as a Research Methods one (Breakwell 5th perhaps). Don't buy too many books beforehand like I did because they'll probably provide almost anything that you need online. Having said that physical texts help a little during these lazy days...
TerryA
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sentenced_to)
Not a MMU or full time student but I would buy a relatively recent general "Psychology" textbook as well as a Research Methods one (Breakwell 5th perhaps). Don't buy too many books beforehand like I did because they'll probably provide almost anything that you need online. Having said that physical texts help a little during these lazy days...
Thanks 😊 will have a look at those. Have great night 🥂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (192)
43.74%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (50)
11.39%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
7.97%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (91)
20.73%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (46)
10.48%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.69%

Watched Threads