kke.cr_
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
What do I actually need to include in the presentation? He said "make a presentation for Monday" but??? I have no idea what I'm supposed to include and I really don't want to get it wrong and ruin my grade.
xelle_d
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I didn’t do an EPQ but I watched some of the presentations and they all talked about the process of doing the EPQ - why they chose their EPQ topic, initial ideas, where they got the information from, challenges, what they learned. Then they explained their findings. Hope that helps
rjaoe173
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I finished my Epq about a month ago. The coordinator for the epq at my school said the presentation should include:
what your project is about
the reasoning that underpins your project
your aims and objectives
what research has been undertaken and why
a review of your performance and achievements
lessons you have learnt
how your product might affect your future career/education.

I'd say keep it concise and make sure there aren't big blocks of text on your powerpoint, it also really helps if you have a pretty good idea of what youre going to say (it made me a lot less nervous). I was told about 7/8 slides and 15/20 minutes because really any longer than that and your audience will lose interest.
Good Luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (74)
18.78%
The paper was reasonable (149)
37.82%
Not feeling great about that exam... (113)
28.68%
It was TERRIBLE (58)
14.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed