For part ii)

I can’t seem to connect what I’ve got to the answer in square brackets-

can anyone help plsss
JGLM
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Let 2x=Ø, then divide both sides by 6, and you get it in the form of the first proven identity. Then you should have sin^2(x)=1/3 OR sin^2(Ø/2)=1/3
Yazomi
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by JGLM)
Let 2x=Ø, then divide both sides by 6, and you get it in the form of the first proven identity. Then you should have sin^2(x)=1/3 OR sin^2(Ø/2)=1/3
Oh wow that’s so much more simpler than I’d imagine! Thanks for the help!
JGLM
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Yazomi)
Oh wow that’s so much more simpler than I’d imagine! Thanks for the help!
Lmao no worries. I’m slowly becoming your maths tutor lol
Yazomi
Rep:
?
(Original post by JGLM)
Lmao no worries. I’m slowly becoming your maths tutor lol
Yup and a great tutor that is too😂 do you tutor people in real life as well or neh?
JGLM
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yup and a great tutor that is too😂 do you tutor people in real life as well or neh?
No i’m just a competent Further Maths student 😂 I might start during Uni though, i’ll be living in London so a bit of income will be needed
Yazomi
Rep:
?
(Original post by JGLM)
No i’m just a competent Further Maths student 😂 I might start during Uni though, i’ll be living in London so a bit of income will be needed
Oh damnnn impressive you’re doing 4 alevels!! But yeah London would be quite expensive but the experience would be worth it for sure
JGLM
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oh damnnn impressive you’re doing 4 alevels!! But yeah London would be quite expensive but the experience would be worth it for sure
Yeah definitely. 4 Alevels is the only way lmao. Looking forward to London but I will be skint. I was looking at doing Maths/French/Physics tutoring (i’m french as well) to earn the cash.
Yazomi
Rep:
?
(Original post by JGLM)
Yeah definitely. 4 Alevels is the only way lmao. Looking forward to London but I will be skint. I was looking at doing Maths/French/Physics tutoring (i’m french as well) to earn the cash.
I’m literally barely breathing with 3. Can’t imagine what you’re going through at all😂 that’s a good idea though. You get higher pay in London’s too in a sense
JGLM
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m literally barely breathing with 3. Can’t imagine what you’re going through at all😂 that’s a good idea though. You get higher pay in London’s too in a sense
Yeah depends on how I approach it.
Which Alevels are you doing then?
Yazomi
Rep:
?
(Original post by JGLM)
Yeah depends on how I approach it.
Which Alevels are you doing then?
Biology chemistry and maths. I’m guessing you’re doing maths further maths physics and french?
JGLM
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Biology chemistry and maths. I’m guessing you’re doing maths further maths physics and french?
No not french, chemistry (i’m french but I can’t be arsed to do all those essays and stuff :0)
Yazomi
Rep:
?
(Original post by JGLM)
No not french, chemistry (i’m french but I can’t be arsed to do all those essays and stuff :0)
Ooo noice what course did you choose to do at uni?
JGLM
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ooo noice what course did you choose to do at uni?
Electronic Engineering, Imperial. What are you planning to do?
Yazomi
Rep:
?
(Original post by JGLM)
Electronic Engineering, Imperial. What are you planning to do?
Oooooo nice. I’m debating on taking on the offer for chemistry with biomed at KCL or taking an apprenticeship- tho I’m still applying to apprenticeships haven’t got an offer for this one yet
JGLM
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oooooo nice. I’m debating on taking on the offer for chemistry with biomed at KCL or taking an apprenticeship- tho I’m still applying to apprenticeships haven’t got an offer for this one yet
I think uni is something that you can only really experience once, the lifestyle is meant to be fantastic, pretty much ruled apprenticeships out completely on that basis
Yazomi
Rep:
?
(Original post by JGLM)
I think uni is something that you can only really experience once, the lifestyle is meant to be fantastic, pretty much ruled apprenticeships out completely on that basis
Hmmmmmmm i think I might end up doing like only a year of apprenticeship and drop out and reapply to uni like a gap year tho that once again is uncertain 🤔 it’s mainly coz I’m not sure whether I actually want to do that course too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (221)
43.42%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (58)
11.39%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (39)
7.66%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (107)
21.02%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (56)
11%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (28)
5.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise