Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
This girl whos a very rude person in general but this was bad. I was just saying if they don't lift the restrictions in June I will just go back to normal regardless which I know sounds selfish but it doesn't excuse this girls response. She started using race against me, she said "if you don't like it in our country then go back to your own you ****" and other stuff like saying its not my country that I can't come over and take over her country. It was really bad like its really serious, I think that's enough to get her excluded permanently from college but the thing is, this girl is a favourite, I have no evidence and she's always seen as innocent to staff which she isn't but in staffs eyes she is. I doubt I will get believed because I'm not a favourite or anything, I'm seen as the guy who messes around . I've tried reporting other incidents in the past and it's unsuccessful. I don't know what to do because she's been racist to me and shes always rude to everyone but being racist is a different level and if I leave it it could carry on with other students.
Onika55275
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
omg what a racist two faced *****. try and catch her in 4k licherally, voice record her when u interact with her then ur useless school will have no choice but to exclude her racist arse
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Onika55275)
omg what a racist two faced *****. try and catch her in 4k licherally, voice record her when u interact with her then ur useless school will have no choice but to exclude her racist arse
I just need to catch her doing it again which will be hard
Onika55275
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I just need to catch her doing it again which will be hard
honestly good luck. try and provoke her if possible, must be very hard being racially abused and not believed ugh
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Onika55275)
honestly good luck. try and provoke her if possible, must be very hard being racially abused and not believed ugh
Thanks
FlameSpirit
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Try talking to your parents about it and see if they could file a complaint to her parents and the school. Don't be afraid of being called a snitch, you are doing the right thing by trying to eliminate racism from your school.
annsies
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
you should feel sorry for her, she is probably very miserable, those things have to come from somewhere.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (74)
37.76%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (20)
10.2%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (13)
6.63%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (48)
24.49%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
12.76%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
8.16%

Watched Threads