Msbrownie.xo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’ve only just realised that my literature review is meant to be part of my epq so like literature review (2000 words) then discussion (3000 words) however I have made my whole discussion 5000 words and have not done my literature review. However, I referenced everywhere that I got information from other sources - can I write a paragraph under each reference explaining it’s importance and basically integrate my literature review into my epq discussion? My teachers have not helped me at all and it’s due tomorrow.
DuskMP
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think it will be good for you to separate the two (lit rev and the discussion). Again, I don't think it is necessary for you to explain the importance of every reference you have used. Explaining a reference is not a conventional way of writing unless you are doing an Annotated Bibliography. Therefore, my view is that you separate the work accordingly and re-word each section to meet the required word count because if it goes overboard, you will likely be penalised for that. I hope this helps.
Msbrownie.xo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by DuskMP)
I think it will be good for you to separate the two (lit rev and the discussion). Again, I don't think it is necessary for you to explain the importance of every reference you have used. Explaining a reference is not a conventional way of writing unless you are doing an Annotated Bibliography. Therefore, my view is that you separate the work accordingly and re-word each section to meet the required word count because if it goes overboard, you will likely be penalised for that. I hope this helps.
Thank you so much 💕
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (21)
30.88%
No (47)
69.12%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise