kzadboy7
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, so I have ABB in my A levels and wanted to do law, but most places I see are AAA or AAB and I’m just wondering if there are any good RG or other top universities which will accept these grades?
samcarolinx
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
https://www.thelawyerportal.com/free...-a-university/
Johnny ~
Badges: 15
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by kzadboy7)
Hi, so I have ABB in my A levels and wanted to do law, but most places I see are AAA or AAB and I’m just wondering if there are any good RG or other top universities which will accept these grades?
Plenty of mid-tier RGs would let you in with ABB in a normal year, even if your offer was nominally higher. However, this is not a normal year, so those with unfairly inflated CAG are effectively stealing your spot.
kzadboy7
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Johnny ~)
Plenty of mid-tier RGs would let you in with ABB in a normal year, even if your offer was nominally higher. However, this is not a normal year, so those with unfairly inflated CAG are effectively stealing your spot.
Hi, I’m applying next year, so for the 2022 entry; apologies, I should’ve specified
Johnny ~
Badges: 15
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by kzadboy7)
Hi, I’m applying next year, so for the 2022 entry; apologies, I should’ve specified
Difficult to say. There is plenty of data on whatdotheyknow.com on what grades candidates actually enrol with (it's often lower than you think!) but it will be 4-5 years out of date by the time you apply.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (78)
29.1%
No (190)
70.9%

Watched Threads