evaluate the causes of globalisation (economics)

Watch
Josh2002
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
this is a 25 marker that ive been struggling. The 3 main causes I have identified are: 1. The collapse of th soviet union 2. growth of TNC/MNC's and 3. Improvements in Tech (containerisation and internet etc). However im struggling with ways to evaluate these points. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by Josh2002; 3 weeks ago
BenRyan99
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Josh2002)
this is a 25 marker that ive been struggling. The 3 main causes I have identified are: 1. The collapse of th soviet union 2. growth of TNC/MNC's and 3. Improvements in Tech (containerisation and internet etc). However im struggling with ways to evaluate these points. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
These are good starting points! Firstly I'd add the opening up of China to your first point, that's arguably had an even larger effect to global markets.

Improvements in technology is going to be one of the main arguments. Firms can outsource relatively less skilled work tasks to offices in less developed countries where wage and other employment costs (training, labour laws, and non-work benefits) are lower.
Josh2002
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by BenRyan99)
These are good starting points! Firstly I'd add the opening up of China to your first point, that's arguably had an even larger effect to global markets.

Improvements in technology is going to be one of the main arguments. Firms can outsource relatively less skilled work tasks to offices in less developed countries where wage and other employment costs (training, labour laws, and non-work benefits) are lower.
thanks mate. Any ideas on how to evaluate these ideas?
Itsleem
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
[img]blob:file:///fda9ee31-81c8-4053-9771-83fb090f3fce[/img]Name:  1.jpeg
Views: 5
Size:  232.7 KBName:  02.jpeg
Views: 4
Size:  270.6 KBName:  03 1.jpeg
Size:  179.2 KBName:  041.jpeg
Size:  278.8 KB
Attached files
Itsleem
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
i hope this helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (79)
26.78%
England (100)
33.9%
Belgium (26)
8.81%
Germany (37)
12.54%
Spain (5)
1.69%