Godschild17
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello All quick question please how do I finance my nursing degree as I have been living in the UK for the last three years and have been living in Scotland for a year now. And am to start nursing in sept at UWS Lanarkshire. And currently have limited leave to remain in the UK and am a dependent and my husband is on a Tier 2 health worker visa.
Roksana C.Drozdz
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Godschild17)
Hello All quick question please how do I finance my nursing degree as I have been living in the UK for the last three years and have been living in Scotland for a year now. And am to start nursing in sept at UWS Lanarkshire. And currently have limited leave to remain in the UK and am a dependent and my husband is on a Tier 2 health worker visa.
I'm not too sure about what is gonna happen in your case but I have settled status since 2019 and been here for 7+ years, I applied for student finance (tuition and maintenance loan) and applied for the NHS Learning Fund as well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (98)
39.52%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (28)
11.29%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.26%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
22.98%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12.1%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
6.85%

Watched Threads