synthesis of n-phenylacetamide from benzene

Watch
lisani1_00
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
hello, i was really struggling to figure out this, does anyone have a clue how to figure this out?
Proxenus
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
hi lisani1_00,

I dont know. did a level chem years ago. i was an absolute god at chem

however after further inspection I noticed u made a new acc to post this which implies you are a freeloader only to find out the answer from our knowledgable members and then never to come back here again. for this reason I have chosen not to help you with your question. i hope you understand. users require at least 50 posts to use our expertise. have a great day
Last edited by Proxenus; 3 weeks ago
lisani1_00
Rep:
?
(Original post by Proxenus)
hi lisani1_00,

I dont know. did a level chem years ago. i was an absolute god at chem

however after further inspection I noticed u made a new acc to post this which implies you are a freeloader only to find out the answer from our knowledgable members and then never to come back here again. for this reason I have chosen not to help you with your question. i hope you understand. users require at least 50 posts to use our expertise. have a great day
hello Proxenus,

I understand where you are coming from, however your assumptions about me are wrong completely . I have been a member of the student room since 2017 and have recently made a new account using my new email, as my old account was linked to my old email account, which i stopped using over time. I was simply just asking for help, if you don't want to help, that's completely fine.
Last edited by lisani1_00; 3 weeks ago
charco
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by lisani1_00)
hello, i was really struggling to figure out this, does anyone have a clue how to figure this out?
Benzene ==> nitrobenzene ==> phenylamine ==> n-phenylacetamide
lisani1_00
Rep:
?
(Original post by charco)
Benzene ==> nitrobenzene ==> phenylamine ==> n-phenylacetamide
Thank you so much! I really appreciate the help ^_^
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (82)
26.8%
England (103)
33.66%
Belgium (26)
8.5%
Germany (37)
12.09%
Spain (5)
1.63%