Uni of Reading: Bridges vs Stenton Townhouse

Watch
Hky13
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am currently applying for first year accommodation however I am torn between the two. Stenton appears more modern however Bridges does have the quieter rooms, which I appreciate. What are the differences between the two and which is better?
UniofReading
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hky13)
I am currently applying for first year accommodation however I am torn between the two. Stenton appears more modern however Bridges does have the quieter rooms, which I appreciate. What are the differences between the two and which is better?
Hey Hky13,

I've personally not stayed in either Bridges or at Stenton. But I do have a friend that did stay in Bridges and really enjoyed it. Bridges was opened really recently for the 2014/15 academic year. When I visited her, she did have really nice up to date facilities. I don't know anyone that stayed at Stenton. I would speak to Teddy who did live in Stenton in his first year to get a better idea of it.

Hope this helps and feel free to let us know if you have any other questions!
From,

Amina😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (145)
42.77%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (40)
11.8%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (28)
8.26%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (72)
21.24%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.03%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (20)
5.9%

Watched Threads