alex1886
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi guys,I started university in 2018 where I successfully completed my first 2 years. Before entry on to my 3rd year, I decided to suspend my studies as I felt my heart was not in it anymore and I didn't want to push through the final year when I had no motivation. After having time out to reflect on my experiences, I have decided I want to pursue a different career path and start a completely different degree.My problem is, I have already used 3 years worth of student finance as I left partway through my 3rd year which counted as a year's worth of finance. Would anyone be able to tell me if I would be eligible for NHS Learning Support Fund to cover the costs for my new degree in Physiotherapy or any other information on this?Thanks in advance.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Physiotherapy is an exempt degree. Previous study rules don’t apply.
alex1886
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by PQ)
Physiotherapy is an exempt degree. Previous study rules don’t apply.
Thanks for the reply. Just to clarify, are you saying that I would be eligible for full funding for a second degree, despite not finishing my first one?
Elle.J
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by alex1886)
Thanks for the reply. Just to clarify, are you saying that I would be eligible for full funding for a second degree, despite not finishing my first one?
Yeah, you would get 3 years funding for physiotherapy. Just talk to sfc.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (45)
28.66%
No (112)
71.34%

Watched Threads