Rd633
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey guys,
I’m really struggling with writing a literature review and was wondering if anyone had any tips, tricks or anything else that may be able to help me. I’m stressed and unfortunately when I get stressed over something I get more stressed at the fact I’m stressed😂. So if anyone could help my curdled brain that would be great 😂 thank you.

Rd633
Rep:
?
Oh I also forgot to mention is due tomorrow so yeah. Got set it about a week ago and no one that I’ve spoken to has been able to help me😬😬😬
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Rd633)
Hey guys,
I’m really struggling with writing a literature review and was wondering if anyone had any tips, tricks or anything else that may be able to help me. I’m stressed and unfortunately when I get stressed over something I get more stressed at the fact I’m stressed😂. So if anyone could help my curdled brain that would be great 😂 thank you.
Well literature reviews are what they sound like, a review of the current literature.

Focus on the key discoveries/findings of your area, and lead onto the current edge of the field, what your work will lead on from.

Come up with a plan. Roughly how many pages/words do you have to play with and then bullet point the key areas you want to discuss.
Rd633
Rep:
?
Awesome thank you 😊 so much simpler that what other people have said 😂😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (87)
39.01%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (25)
11.21%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (15)
6.73%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (53)
23.77%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (27)
12.11%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
7.17%

Watched Threads