Hi food at uni of Nottingham catred

Watch
User274927
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi does anyone know what the food at Nottingham Uni is like in the catered halls?
Torwalski1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by User274927)
Hi does anyone know what the food at Nottingham Uni is like in the catered halls?
Hi, I currently go to Lenton and Wortley Hall. The food in my opinion is quite decent. Its basically like a school meal system where you go up and there is a main meal being served for that day and then also several other food items such as pasta being served too. Each piece of food in the main meal being served for that day is usually served separately from each other so you can always choose what you want or do not want with your meal too. For my hall there are two options for where you can eat to, you can eat in the actual hall itself or there is also a takeaway option where you can take the food outside of the halls in a takeaway box if you don't want to eat in.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (84)
26.17%
England (108)
33.64%
Belgium (27)
8.41%
Germany (38)
11.84%
Spain (6)
1.87%
Italy (30)
9.35%
Netherlands (10)
3.12%
Other (Tell us who) (18)
5.61%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise