How to flirtthrough text?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I met this guy and i cant tell right now whether he liked me, i dont know how to convince him to!!

I have him on snapchat, how can I flirt with him to get his attention?
sofiavxx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Uhh it's something you kind of learn to do.. I guess compliment him if you're joking around, make a few dirty comments (don't creep him out tho lol) and just be yourself, if you like him you'll probs already be doing things to try get his attention, sorry I'm not much help, I'm sure you can find a wikihow on it tho or someone else will have better advice!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sofiavxx)
Uhh it's something you kind of learn to do.. I guess compliment him if you're joking around, make a few dirty comments (don't creep him out tho lol) and just be yourself, if you like him you'll probs already be doing things to try get his attention, sorry I'm not much help, I'm sure you can find a wikihow on it tho or someone else will have better advice!
Thank you any advice is appreciated because im clueless lol!
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Why flirt? Just talk to him normally... no need for mind games.
Last edited by Final Fantasy; 4 weeks ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
Why flirt? Just talk to him normally... no need for mind games.
Because i like him as more than a friend and want to make that clear
lynch8888
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Just keep the conversation going and accept meeting him in real life when he asks.

If he doesn't ask then that's a shame, but there will be others. There is no convincing other than being genuine compatible with him.
Last edited by lynch8888; 4 weeks ago
Justaboutalive
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Just talk normally, get to know him better and it will happen by itself, if he likes you too.
OctoberRain7
Badges: 15
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Because i like him as more than a friend and want to make that clear
Trying to flirt over text probably isn't the best idea, it'll either make things unclear or awkward. The only way to actually make it clear is to make a move.
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Just a few witty quips and backhanded complements emphasised by quirky girly emojis
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (73)
29.92%
No (171)
70.08%

Watched Threads