HELP - will Durham give me an unconditional?

Watch
James Rahman
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey guys - hope you can help with the below:

I'm on a gap year and have firmed my conditional offer at Durham (accounting and finance). I have achieved the A-level grades, however, I have been asked to provide evidence of my GCSE maths grade for my offer to become unconditional which I have provided.

With still no response received, I was wondering there is anything I should be concerned about or if this is normal to expect from Durham.

Appreciate all of your replies.
XanaXoid
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by James Rahman)

I'm on a gap year and have firmed my conditional offer at Durham (accounting and finance). I have achieved the A-level grades, however, I have been asked to provide evidence of my GCSE maths grade for my offer to become unconditional which I have provided.

With still no response received, I was wondering there is anything I should be concerned about or if this is normal to expect from Durham.

I think they should, try to contact them and ask
Durham University
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by James Rahman)

Hi James, if you get in touch with admissions they should be able to give you an update
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (82)
27.42%
England (100)
33.44%
Belgium (26)
8.7%
Germany (37)
12.37%
Spain (5)
1.67%