sarveshs
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
ok - it is indeed a case of just keep trying. No use of phoning the contact centre, they have access to exactly the same system.

Seems they have released some new slots this morning. Once there is a slot the booking process is quite easy.

Was looking for a slot in Oct and got one at the exact preferred test centre. So it is not as bad - just need to persevere.
Last edited by sarveshs; 1 month ago
TheDE
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sarveshs)
forgot to say don't mind which date - just need to get a booking - but it is always returning 'No date found' message for all centres within 100 miles no matter which date is selected. Booking system is also not well designed. Theory booking system is much better - you can click next month until an available date is found for each selected centre. Here, one needs to enter a date in future and then rely on the fortune goddess smiling at you. Unless I am missing something to understand how this system works - it seems to have been designed to waste a lot of time and drive people mad.
The backlog currently sits at 400,000... Welcome to reality
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (139)
42.38%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (39)
11.89%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (27)
8.23%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (70)
21.34%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.37%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
5.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise