Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
My sister has been pissing me off for so long and I'm just sick of it. It's just stupid things like running away with my phone or laptop etc like just doing it all the ****ing time when I'm not even doing anything, just keeps coming in my room when I'm just sitting here doing nothing wrong and she comes in takes something running round the house. It's been happening for a bit of time, I thought I lost my phone the other night, I was in bed I went to look for phone, checked everywhere in my room for about 15 minutes and couldn't find it so I went to bed worried that I lost it I didn't know my sister had it then woke up that she took it in her room hiding it. All the time taking my stuff, im tired of it so she took something the other day and I had to chase all around the house to get it.

I just said im sick of her and don't want to bother again with her. Taking my stuff all the time yet I'm doing nothing, I said im not bothering with her again and things started from there. My sister told everyone, then whole family got involved, they wouldn't leave me alone, they all came marching up to my room saying why am I doing this to my sister so I told them im sick of her taking my stuff, it's not just taking my stuff that is mini skool its loads of other reasons that's she's done so I told my family I'm done with her.

They kept nagging me in my room telling me no, I can't be done with her, they were begging me for so long, they wouldn't leave me alone, they kept asking me, they wouldn't go away, I kept saying go away and they kept going on for ages but they still wouldn't leave me alone. They were in my room, they were all just standing there begging me after me constantly telling them to go away and give me some privacy. They weren't making me want to talk to my sister more, they were making me more and more not wanting to bother with her. I was pissed off already with her then my family kept annoying me even more, it was so bad they wouldn't just go away and leave me. It was so bad. I'm just annoyed because my famliy wouldn't just go away, eventually they did but only because I ran to the toilet, locked the door and refused to open until they went and eventually they went then I went back to my room. It was bad. I just don’t know what to do because I haven't spoken to my family since, it happened about 2 hours ago. It might be awkward approaching them when I next need to because I think the argument ended pretty bad. But they wouldn’t just leave me alone
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Omggggggggghh i thought i was the only one 😂
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Omggggggggghh i thought i was the only one 😂
U having family issues as well?
Alicethegirl:)
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
U having family issues as well?
Hi, iam 13 and my 11 year old brother does the same, he goes into my room randomly, touches my things or just takes them to piss me off or so I can run after him, I don’t bother running after him, really. But if I do I give him a whack to the head as well, they just want attention, tell your family you don’t need to talk to your sister and they can’t make you. <3
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Alicethegirl:))
Hi, iam 13 and my 11 year old brother does the same, he goes into my room randomly, touches my things or just takes them to piss me off or so I can run after him, I don’t bother running after him, really. But if I do I give him a whack to the head as well, they just want attention, tell your family you don’t need to talk to your sister and they can’t make you. <3
I think you're so young, your situation might be different
Alicethegirl:)
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think you're so young, your situation might be different
Maybe get a lock for your room, how old are you and your sister??
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Alicethegirl:))
Maybe get a lock for your room, how old are you and your sister??
Maybe I could. Shes your age
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (78)
29.21%
No (189)
70.79%

Watched Threads