luna1821
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hiya, I am one of the students whose a levels were cancelled last year and would like to know how retake students are submitting their grades this time since they will be with a private exam centre instead of their sixth form. I have done mocks for my retake subjects (bio and maths) and about to sit the final exams soon.
Mo105
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I did my a levels at a private centre , albeit many years ago. The centre automatically sends the details to UCAS, so you don’t have to worry. It’s essentially the same process as it was for sixth form .
luna1821
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mo105)
I did my a levels at a private centre , albeit many years ago. The centre automatically sends the details to UCAS, so you don’t have to worry. It’s essentially the same process as it was for sixth form .
Thank you. I was wondering if they use any other evidence such as past papers and revision notes that I have done to prepare myself??
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by luna1821)
Thank you. I was wondering if they use any other evidence such as past papers and revision notes that I have done to prepare myself??
It's down to individual centres to decide what evidence they will accept so you need to ask your centre, but it's likely to be mainly the assessments they are setting, particularly if you don't have a tutor
Last edited by Compost; 3 weeks ago
luna1821
Rep:
?
(Original post by Compost)
It's down to individual centres to decide what evidence they will accept so you need to ask your centre, but it's likely to be mainly the assessments they are setting, particularly if you don't have a tutor
Okay, thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (82)
26.54%
England (105)
33.98%
Belgium (26)
8.41%
Germany (37)
11.97%
Spain (5)
1.62%