Broke up with my man today

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm broken and i have an exam tomorrow i can't stop crying
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
What’s wrong? Do you want to talk about it? Even if you don’t, I will not pretend to understand what you might be going through, but please hang in there, things may not be going well but it’ll all work out in the end. And remember that someone out there is rooting for you. You will overcome. You can do this!! Love and light 💚
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What’s wrong? Do you want to talk about it? Even if you don’t, I will not pretend to understand what you might be going through, but please hang in there, things may not be going well but it’ll all work out in the end. And remember that someone out there is rooting for you. You will overcome. You can do this!! Love and light 💚
I can't do this though its so painful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (223)
43.39%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (58)
11.28%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (39)
7.59%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (108)
21.01%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (58)
11.28%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (28)
5.45%

Watched Threads