Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
It seems like most East Asians date within their own race, so just curious
2003a39
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Asian parents in general restrictive to a degree in who they want their kids to get into a relationship with. I'm sure a portion of East Asians living in the UK would find white people attractive.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
I think it’s just a cultural thing
ForestShadow
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It seems like most East Asians date within their own race, so just curious
As an East Asian man myself I can confirm I dont have any race preference
bugaboo02
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
lmao have u ever seen the amount of east asian - white couples on youtube?
fallen_acorns
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
In my experience of living in east Asia.. men here like white women more than white women like them.

It’s a much much rarer mix then white men & asian woman.

That said, I have two friends and one family member who are white women with Asian husbands. All happily married, 2 with kids.

I imagine this must be changing a bit for younger people though. With the rise of K-pop and general Asian cultural popularity in the west, there must be more young western girls into Asian boys these days then when I was growing up
Last edited by fallen_acorns; 3 weeks ago
Hazzz01
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
y do u even care?
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 2003a39)
Asian parents in general restrictive to a degree in who they want their kids to get into a relationship with. I'm sure a portion of East Asians living in the UK would find white people attractive.
Are you talking about East Asians? A lot of their parents are more than okay with their kids dating white people. Actually in America, East Asian woman and white man is the most common relationship next to Latina woman and white man, then its black man and white woman. Most East Asian parents don't mind their kids dating white people
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by fallen_acorns)
In my experience of living in east Asia.. men here like white women more than white women like them.

It’s a much much rarer mix then white men & asian woman.

That said, I have two friends and one family member who are white women with Asian husbands. All happily married, 2 with kids.

I imagine this must be changing a bit for younger people though. With the rise of K-pop and general Asian cultural popularity in the west, there must be more young western girls into Asian boys these days then when I was growing up
Kpop is not attractive to western eyes
2003a39
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Are you talking about East Asians? A lot of their parents are more than okay with their kids dating white people. Actually in America, East Asian woman and white man is the most common relationship next to Latina woman and white man, then its black man and white woman. Most East Asian parents don't mind their kids dating white people
Asian parents (the whole continent) tend to be fairly strict generally in regards to their children's future. Don't take my word for it though. But I've never seen an east asian-white relationship before.
ForestShadow
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by bugaboo02)
lmao have u ever seen the amount of east asian - white couples on youtube?
I guess theyre not on YT much

(Original post by Hazzz01)
y do u even care?
I assume theyre either an East Asian Male or a White Girl , probs the latter

Kpop is not attractive to western eyes
like everything though, this is individual preference based right
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (100)
27.32%
England (122)
33.33%
Belgium (29)
7.92%
Germany (40)
10.93%
Spain (8)
2.19%