Which university should I firm? KCL vs Warwick vs Edinburgh.

Watch
Jennnnnny
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi, all! I got offers (Bsc accounting and finance) from KCL, Warwick, and Edinburgh, considering which one should be my firm choice and insurance choice?

I am an international student from Asia. I know Warwick has a very high reputation in the UK, and its business school is excellent. But considering the reputation of these universities in my country, the reputation of Kcl and Edinburgh is higher than Warwick, plus their Qs ranking is also higher than that of Warwick.
Personally, I decide to take my postgraduate degree in the UK and plan to apply for LSE. (Or maybe apply to the universities in France or in the USA). Then I may work overseas for 1-2 years, then back to my country.

Could someone give me some advice please? Thanks a lot!!!
RoyalBeams
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Jennnnnny)
Hi, all! I got offers (Bsc accounting and finance) from KCL, Warwick, and Edinburgh, considering which one should be my firm choice and insurance choice?

I am an international student from Asia. I know Warwick has a very high reputation in the UK, and its business school is excellent. But considering the reputation of these universities in my country, the reputation of Kcl and Edinburgh is higher than Warwick, plus their Qs ranking is also higher than that of Warwick.
Personally, I decide to take my postgraduate degree in the UK and plan to apply for LSE. (Or maybe apply to the universities in France or in the USA). Then I may work overseas for 1-2 years, then back to my country.

Could someone give me some advice please? Thanks a lot!!!
Not only in your country does KCL and Edinburgh have a higher reputation than Warwick, that is also the same case in the UK as well.

This said, Warwick has a higher reputation than both in the UK for the study of business-related subjects.

So if you plan to work in the UK in IB or Big 4, then select Warwick as firm and either of the other two as insurance.

If you plan to work in your home country, then select the most reputable in your country between KCL and Edinburgh as firm, and the other as insurance.
Jennnnnny
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by RoyalBeams)
Not only in your country does KCL and Edinburgh have a higher reputation than Warwick, that is also the same case in the UK as well.

This said, Warwick has a higher reputation than both in the UK for the study of business-related subjects.

So if you plan to work in the UK in IB or Big 4, then select Warwick as firm and either of the other two as insurance.

If you plan to work in your home country, then select the most reputable in your country between KCL and Edinburgh as firm, and the other as insurance.
Thanks a lot!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (84)
26.25%
England (108)
33.75%
Belgium (27)
8.44%
Germany (38)
11.88%
Spain (6)
1.88%