effie.lofthouse
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I keep getting the below message when logging on. I'm NOT in the middle of an application. I just wanted to check my payment schedule. I have tried laptop, tablet and phone. Also chrome and Internet explorer. It's ridiculous.

"Sorry, something has gone wrong

An unknown error has caused the application to stop working.

Try and log into your account later and resume your application.
If you continue to see this message, contact Student Finance England."
Last edited by effie.lofthouse; 1 month ago
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by effie.lofthouse)
I keep getting the below message when logging on. I'm NOT in the middle of an application. I just wanted to check my payment schedule. I have tried laptop, tablet and phone. Also chrome and Internet explorer. It's ridiculous.

"Sorry, something has gone wrong

An unknown error has caused the application to stop working.

Try and log into your account later and resume your application.
If you continue to see this message, contact Student Finance England."
Hi Effie, please try incognito mode.

When the website shows the ‘Something has gone wrong’ error, it's automatically reported back to our IT/website department. They have no timescale for fixes however.

You can try and send a screenshot with your account details and a description of the problem to [email protected], but again there is no timescale for a resolution.

You can message us on Facebook or Twitter and we can check your payments - or if you prefer you can call 0300 100 0607.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (218)
44.22%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (56)
11.36%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (36)
7.3%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (103)
20.89%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (53)
10.75%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.48%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise