Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Do you agree with paying for assignments to be done for you?

My friend pays about £400 for 2 assignments to be done for her ? Is this bad ?
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's a terrible idea and this friend of yours will be saying the same when she gets found out and expelled from college/university.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
It's a terrible idea and this friend of yours will be saying the same when she gets found out and expelled from college/university.
How will she get found out?
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
How will she get found out?
Teachers aren't divs, they can tell when something isn't written by the student, especially if they have other examples of the student to compare it against. Also just because you've paid doesn't mean it will be good and things that are shockingly bad tend to raise suspicion as well.
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What do you think? Yes it is bad.
They're ignoring literally every Academic Misconduct policy everywhere in education.

Imo why bother with uni in the first place if anyone thinks of doing that. It just shows you at face value what type of person they are and what their morals are if they stoop to that level.
Last edited by Chronoscope; 4 weeks ago
Mr Wednesday
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Do you agree with paying for assignments to be done for you?

My friend pays about £400 for 2 assignments to be done for her ? Is this bad ?
Lets imagine you get the equivalent of your friend as a surgeon or lawyer next time you are ill or in trouble. Would you feel good about someone who bought their degree rather than earning it by demonstrating their knowledge and skill cutting into you ?
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Even if lecturers never find out and your friend ends up passing and graduating, their degree is essentially meaningless. Spending all that money to go to uni but ending up with a degree that you haven't earned yourself is pointless.
DOOODARS
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Pointless in my opinion, you’re not going to be able to have someone sit your final exams for you, which at the end of the day determines the majority of your grade. If you’re friend doesn’t understand it, she should invest that money into getting a tutor, that way she’s still actually learning the content properly instead of just cheating her way through
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (87)
28.81%
No (215)
71.19%

Watched Threads