Risk of Pregnancy? PLEASE HELP!

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi
My bf and I were kinda dry humping in a sense, I was wearing nothing and he was wearing his underwear and some pajama pants (Both were thin) He didn't ejaculate but he did have precum and Im scared that maybe that precum went through those layers and impregnated me?

This is because lately I have been very tired and exhausted plus I haven't been able to hold my bladder as well (Its embarrassing to say, but relevant I guess)

Could I be pregnant? Please help!
Wired_1800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi
My bf and I were kinda dry humping in a sense, I was wearing nothing and he was wearing his underwear and some pajama pants (Both were thin) He didn't ejaculate but he did have precum and Im scared that maybe that precum went through those layers and impregnated me?

This is because lately I have been very tired and exhausted plus I haven't been able to hold my bladder as well (Its embarrassing to say, but relevant I guess)

:facepalm2:
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No.

Get a test to put your mind at ease if you want.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I think it's very unlikely that you could be pregnant, however, if there is still that worry that you could be then maybe buying a pregnancy test would be good. how long ago did you have sex? if it was yesterday then the morning after pill would be a great thing to take!
OctoberRain7
Badges: 15
Report 1 month ago
You're not pregnant, there's like a one in a million chance you'd get pregnant from a penis that isn't inside you never mind while one of you has clothes on. You might want to see a doctor about your symptoms though, as well as consider using enough protection to put your mind at ease if you ever do choose to have penetrative sex.
silkypokemon96
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi

No.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (139)
42.51%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (38)
11.62%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (27)
8.26%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (70)
21.41%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.4%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
5.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed