anon1830486
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So uhhh I am 16 and in year 11 and I got 2 friends but In school theres this big friendship group that has 6/7 girls in that I wanna be wit because I talk to some girls from that friendship group in lessons like twice a week. So uhm I wanna be their friends as I joke and talk to them and I feel like they have my personality and so I feel jealous when they all hang out and I am with my 2 friends as I feel lonely because everyone in my year has big friendships groups. Idk why but I be myself but I am sometimes shy when I talk to them cah I don't know if they actually like me as a friend.

Also I am going to sixth form in September so would want to be part of aa friendship group and not have only 2 friends because I would want fun and bantx too.

I also chat to them on snapchat when it was lockdown lst year and this years lockdown and we used to chat loads but I had no contact on snap now but I still talk to them like in lessons. I am not sure what to do because I do not want to regret not being their friends in the future.

The girls are loud and talk loads and I like that.As I got 2 weeks of school and sixth form transition work to do I feel like hanging out with thm now and being their friends for how much days we have for year 11 but.....

Someone please tell me how I could hang out with them and what I could talk about to them because I have no clue what to talk about lol

should I be their friends or no (big friendship group) ?

thanks for advice would be appreciated x
Last edited by anon1830486; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
bump
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
burmp
K_JILL21
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
you have this
friends can be yours
have faith
have love
have life

jesus 2.0 xx
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by K_JILL21)
you have this
friends can be yours
have faith
have love
have life

jesus 2.0 xx
ahh ok yh i mean
anon1830486
Rep:
?
(Original post by K_JILL21)
you have this
friends can be yours
have faith
have love
have life

jesus 2.0 xx
ohhh ok yh
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I was part of a big group in Sixth-form, but prior to this, I was in a group for 4/5 in Year 11, and before that I had 1 friend (my best friend).

How close are you with your current 2 friends OP? Being in a big group can be lonely unless you are close with 1 or 2 people in it. If you don't feel close to your current friends, try hanging out with the other group a little and see how you like it.
If you are close to your current friends, it should be a no-brainer. Just stick with them.
Personally, I prefer 1 or 2 close friends, but if you're unhappy in your current friendship, ask someone from the group if they'd mind you hanging out with them for a bit and see what it's like.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I was part of a big group in Sixth-form, but prior to this, I was in a group for 4/5 in Year 11, and before that I had 1 friend (my best friend).

How close are you with your current 2 friends OP? Being in a big group can be lonely unless you are close with 1 or 2 people in it. If you don't feel close to your current friends, try hanging out with the other group a little and see how you like it.
If you are close to your current friends, it should be a no-brainer. Just stick with them.
Personally, I prefer 1 or 2 close friends, but if you're unhappy in your current friendship, ask someone from the group if they'd mind you hanging out with them for a bit and see what it's like.
ohh ok nice and i am close to my 2 friends but i wanna join the big group because i am going sixth form and so i wanna be in a group and not alone rather to be with 2 friends which one friend is going to college and the other to sixth form. I really wanna join their group but not sure if its too late because i wanna join them but not sure how to?? If feel like me in a big group would suit idk why

but can someone give me advice on how could i hang out with the big group because i wanna join them plsss
username5458796
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not all but some big friendship groups are fake and are you willing to risk your two friends for this
anon1830486
Rep:
?
(Original post by umchileanyways)
Not all but some big friendship groups are fake and are you willing to risk your two friends for this
ohh i see yh but th friendship i wanna be in its not fake they don't make drama becuase they have been friends since year 9 anwyay

how could i hang out with them?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
yh
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
bannan
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (175)
44.3%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (43)
10.89%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (32)
8.1%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (83)
21.01%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (39)
9.87%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (23)
5.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise