i can’t get over my ex

Watch
jammydodgerz4
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
i met this guy on a game, he was 16 (in year 11) and i’m 17 (year 12). so we called and he told me he liked my personality and voice etc etc. he was super nice and we clicked on the first day. he asked me to be his gf on the first night and i was kinda skeptical about this, but i said yes anyway. now being in sixth form and in a relationship at the same time was kind of a struggle, but i tried my best to make time for him.

a week goes by, he wants to break up with me because i’m “always revising” and i only get time to call him before we sleep. i was in tears of course and couldn’t sleep all night. but then overnight, he sends like 20 messages saying that he wants me back but i should prioritise my work over him. i was obviously over the moon and we dated for another week until he said he couldn’t take it anymore. he couldn’t stand me prioritising my work over him. so yeah we broke up, it was final.

he was a brilliant person, and made me feel so loved. i got sad from time to time and so i blocked him on all social media platforms. yesterday i unblocked him (just to check up on him) and he was matching avatars and bios with another girl. it just upset me to see how easily he moved on lol.
anyabubs
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
lol it’s okay hamima u have me !! 🧍🏽*♀️😳🤩 anyways meet me outside mcdeez at 4pm luv ya x 😩✨
Last edited by anyabubs; 4 weeks ago
anyabubs
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
what is the definition of love, some say it’s a gift from god that to counter our loneliness. if he really loved you he would’ve compromised between you and ur time. but he didn’t. he didn’t know the true meaning of love. you jammy, are worth much more than him. stop crying u sad hitch. man up and get laid x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (74)
37.56%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (20)
10.15%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (13)
6.6%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (49)
24.87%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
12.69%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
8.12%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise