JAS2808
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Good morning,
I have attempted to contact Student Finance England this morning although to no avail due to the queues and Covid playing part in a disruption. I am enquiring on behalf of me and my sister as we are both studying an access course currently through a university, the same university that we wish to take our undergraduate for nursing in September 2021. Last night we attempted the student finance application each. It did not go as smoothly as expected. Other students have informed us that they were to provide their parents with financial details, although nor I and my sibling have been requested to do so. We are both 23, we will be 24 upon the start date for the Degree. Although we both live at home in a single-parent household, due to the recent bereavement of our Father. This means that our Mother will have to financially support both me and my sibling for 3 years. So I am enquiring on behalf of both of us if we have filled the application in incorrectly. We'd be so grateful for your help.
Last edited by JAS2808; 4 weeks ago
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by JAS2808)
Good morning,
I have attempted to contact Student Finance England this morning although to no avail due to the queues and Covid playing part in a disruption. I am enquiring on behalf of me and my sister as we are both studying an access course currently through a university, the same university that we wish to take our undergraduate for nursing in September 2021. Last night we attempted the student finance application each. It did not go as smoothly as expected. Other students have informed us that they were to provide their parents with financial details, although nor I and my sibling have been requested to do so. We are both 23, we will be 24 upon the start date for the Degree. Although we both live at home in a single-parent household, due to the recent bereavement of our Father. This means that our Mother will have to financially support both me and my sibling for 3 years. So I am enquiring on behalf of both of us if we have filled the application in incorrectly. We'd be so grateful for your help.
Hi there, to apply for the higher rate of funding as you are both under 25, your mum will be required to support your application unless you meet the independent student http://ow.ly/q5mJ30oSfa5 criteria.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads