How have some people been in 3 relationships in the time I’ve been in none?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’m a 20 year old girl and id say I’m averagely attractive. I’m attractive enough that if I decide I want to have sex I can easily have it that day (I know that’s really common for girls but what I’m saying is I’m not repulsive lol). I am a bit overweight right now from lockdown but I’m working really really hard to reduce that. I do tend to notice that when I’m a bit thinner I get hit on more but in recent weeks I’m getting hit on the most I’ve ever been in my life and my bmi is literally 28.5

But I NEVER even get to the talking stage with a boy and I don’t know why !! I would LOVE. A relationship but I’ve never dated anyone. How do people find boyfriends ??
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m a 20 year old girl and id say I’m averagely attractive. I’m attractive enough that if I decide I want to have sex I can easily have it that day (I know that’s really common for girls but what I’m saying is I’m not repulsive lol). I am a bit overweight right now from lockdown but I’m working really really hard to reduce that. I do tend to notice that when I’m a bit thinner I get hit on more but in recent weeks I’m getting hit on the most I’ve ever been in my life and my bmi is literally 28.5

But I NEVER even get to the talking stage with a boy and I don’t know why !! I would LOVE. A relationship but I’ve never dated anyone. How do people find boyfriends ??
Same way guys get girlfriends. Talking to one and then asking them out pretty much.

Since you are 20, I'm guessing you go to Uni so you'll see plenty of guys there. If not you can always use Tinder I guess or other dating apps like that if you want to see guys you are attracted to nearby and have a chance with them
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Same way guys get girlfriends. Talking to one and then asking them out pretty much.

Since you are 20, I'm guessing you go to Uni so you'll see plenty of guys there. If not you can always use Tinder I guess or other dating apps like that if you want to see guys you are attracted to nearby and have a chance with them
Yeh I go to uni but I’m in older than everyone I meet and can’t date boys younger haha. Also on a basically exclusively female course and in an all female flat 🥴😂
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeh I go to uni but I’m in older than everyone I meet and can’t date boys younger haha. Also on a basically exclusively female course and in an all female flat 🥴😂
How much younger are the guys? If they 're like a few months-1 year that ain't too bad. And you can still meet them on dating apps.
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Join some clubs where you’ll meet like mind guys. Dress well and go to the re-opening pubs which will be seething with lonely hearts. Up your flirting game. Take a tip or two from successful mates. Should be like falling off a log really.
Last edited by Zarek; 4 weeks ago
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago

Are we the same person? I’ve had things at party’s but never a boyfriend that wants to stay in contact. But I’m going on my first date soon and I basically didn’t wait for him to message me just go for it send funny messages to him and flirt a little so that they know! Also if you know no boys you like ask your friends if they have anyone that could be a match for you
Anonymous #4
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm a guy in the same situation but still very much a virgin.

Hopefully can start dating soon and meeting people. Found uni wasn't great for dating and I didn't really hang around with the right people
Anonymous #5
Report 4 weeks ago
uni isn't great for dating just 'hook ups'
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads