Alec.A
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Please let me know if someone would like to swap rooms for 2021. I currently have a booking at Great Dover Street for an Ensuite. I would love a room at Julian Markham instead.
Caz1234567
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
You do realise that the only lift in JM keeps breaking, there is a silverfish infestation that has been going on for weeks that still hasn't been fixed. There's also a severe mould issue and not to mention that packages keep going missing!

(Original post by Alec.A)
Please let me know if someone would like to swap rooms for 2021. I currently have a booking at Great Dover Street for an Ensuite. I would love a room at Julian Markham instead.
neelan433
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi I have booked Julian Markham and would like a GDS room instead. You willing to switch?
hiii4
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
If you're still looking for a JM room, I've got a 6th floor one!
deepika garewal
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hey, any chance you would like to swap rooms for a moonraker room instead?
Chuan216
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by deepika garewal)
hey, any chance you would like to swap rooms for a moonraker room instead?
Hi , I'm interested in moonraker , but i have yet to secure a room yet , can you pm me?
jum4n4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, do you still want a Julian Markham ensuite?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (42)
27.1%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
9.03%
No I am happy with my choice (88)
56.77%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (11)
7.1%

Watched Threads