Is anyone else on vodaphone having problems recieving texts? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Because i am, and i want to find out if its because of voda, or my phone, or whatever else it is.
pixiepeep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Mine's fine. My phone's broken, but I'm still getting messages ok.
Ghost
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm on o2, and im having alot of difficulties with getting/sending messages. Last night I kept getting messages from my girlfriend which were sent about 6 hours beforehand..
Dude
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm having trouble, but I'm in the middle of no-where and I'm sure theres lead paint on the walls cos there is no signal what so ever.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ghost)
I'm on o2, and im having alot of difficulties with getting/sending messages. Last night I kept getting messages from my girlfriend which were sent about 6 hours beforehand..
Well trigger said the same thing about some of mine, that she didn't get them for ages after i sent them, but i haven't even recieved any at all, even the one i sent myself.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dude)
I'm having trouble, but I'm in the middle of no-where and I'm sure theres lead paint on the walls cos there is no signal what so ever.
The difference is, is i've got a perfect signal, and i can get calls alright, only texts seem to be the problem.
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
The difference is, is i've got a perfect signal, and i can get calls alright, only texts seem to be the problem.
:mad: its a pain in the ass
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (105)
19.48%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
41.19%
Nope, not that interesting (212)
39.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise