Can i write 3000 words in 2 days?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I've written 2k in 6 hours before and got a 75 (did research beforehand) but its my final year and 3k words just feels so much more risky to do last minute... is it possible to do it and do well?

I dont have a choice rn btw otherwise i would have started earlier
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
...is someone supposed to guess how well you can rush work? How is anyone supposed to know whether or not you're capable of writing 3000 in 2 days, we don't know you. As you said, you don't have a choice either way
Megxn0
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Since you said you don’t have a choice...good luck lol.
Valerian
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
For sure! It helps to stock up on water and coffee and snacks and just go for it and if you flag star jump through essay fatigue it in short bursts.
I used to do a lot of essays at the last minute because I liked doing them that way. Currently doing one just now.
OctoberRain7
Badges: 15
Report 4 weeks ago
You certainly can, I've done it in a day before. I'd recommend getting off TSR until you've finished though.
dmears55
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
it's feasible, but ****ing mental, so stop hanging out on tsr and write it
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Well you're going to have to be able to! Get off TSR and start working.
In the future dont wait until the very last minute. It was a poor choice to procrastinate until the day before.
Nomad R7
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Just make a start. Once you start you will have this flow where you will continue to write until you complete the essay. Just make the start on the essay and you will thank me later.
Hope this helps!
ArcticChimera
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes.

I began an essay at 9pm and finished at 2am. The essay was 1500/1700 words long (I don't remember which) and I received full marks.

You've probably got a vague idea of what you want to write. Research and write as you go. I don't WANT to advise this, but pull an all-nighter or 2 if need-be; maybe grab a few energy drinks.

I know you can do this. You know you can do this. Just sit down, grab a drink/snack and work your ass off. Good luck OP
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
at this point this thread is just an excuse to brag about starting essays late
Maktub123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Tbh I really don’t know why people have to be such a*holes about this. Sometimes life gets in the way, people have genuine reasons for why they start their essays late, and you know what, even if they don’t who cares. It’s certainly possible. And there’s no need to say that it will be ‘rushed work’ - people are very capable of producing high quality work within the span of a few hours, you don’t need to spend hours on something for it to be good work. People come here for reassurance not for you to berate them and tell them stuff they probably already know.
ArcticChimera
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Maktub123)
Tbh I really don’t know why people have to be such a*holes about this. Sometimes life gets in the way, people have genuine reasons for why they start their essays late, and you know what, even if they don’t who cares. It’s certainly possible. And there’s no need to say that it will be ‘rushed work’ - people are very capable of producing high quality work within the span of a few hours, you don’t need to spend hours on something for it to be good work. People come here for reassurance not for you to berate them and tell them stuff they probably already know.
This. Completely agree. I have every confidence in you, OP, sometimes it just works out that you have a couple days to finish something. You still have just as much chance of getting a good grade.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Maktub123)
if there was a genuine reason to why this happened you can easily ask for an extension
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads