Nataliex1x
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I am starting a degree where I will be going in half way through year 2 of the course. When I applied for finance I didn’t realise I put year 1. I must have put this as this is the first time applying for finance, but now I’m wondering should I have put course year 2 as that’s the year I’ll be going into and applying for?
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Nataliex1x)
I am starting a degree where I will be going in half way through year 2 of the course. When I applied for finance I didn’t realise I put year 1. I must have put this as this is the first time applying for finance, but now I’m wondering should I have put course year 2 as that’s the year I’ll be going into and applying for?
Hi Natalie, you can amend your application http://ow.ly/gpx530ptOSo and select year 2 if you are starting from the 2nd year.
Thanks, Isaac
Nataliex1x
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi Natalie, you can amend your application http://ow.ly/gpx530ptOSo and select year 2 if you are starting from the 2nd year.
Thanks, Isaac
Thanks Issac for your reply. My application as already been approved so no longer lets me amend it. Is it possible to amend it another way or will it not matter, I don’t want complicate things but obviously don’t want the wrong information on there If it will make a difference
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Nataliex1x)
Thanks Issac for your reply. My application as already been approved so no longer lets me amend it. Is it possible to amend it another way or will it not matter, I don’t want complicate things but obviously don’t want the wrong information on there If it will make a difference
You can still amend your application after being approved.
If it doesn't allow you to make changes it will supply you with a form to complete, you can complete the form and upload it in your online account.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (77)
29.84%
No (181)
70.16%

Watched Threads